Vendors - Get Started
The Solomon Organization greatly appreciates our relationships with all vendors and contractors. We are committed to reducing the risk at properties we own and operate. We have a partnership with NetVendor, Inc. to manage the process of ensuring that our vendors meet our insurance and other requirements. Our locations are very important to everyone who comes into contact with them and we must provide a high level safety and security. We would like to engage certain companies who share in this commitment and who intend to follow the industry best practices.
Benefits of working with NetVendor:
- Any Solomon property or other property management company working with NetVendor will be able to see your vendor listing, which will increase your visibility that can lead to potential new business.
- NetVendor will work directly with your insurance agent(s) and store all documents in a common place.
Becoming a Solomon Vendor
- If you wish to service a specific property, you should contact that community directly. In most cases, new vendors are chosen directly by the properties
- If you are able to service a regional area or our entire portfolio and wish to establish a master agreement, contact us. If we are in need of your services, a regional manager or someone from corporate will contact you.
- View a sample certificate with our minimum insurance requirements.
- Please visit www.NetVendor.net/Solomonorg to create an account.
- Select the "Get Started Now" link at the bottom of the screen.
- The annual subscription fee due to NetVendor is $98.
- If you need any help, please contact:
Vendors are not allowed to begin performing work until all the steps above are completed and your company has been approved as "compliant" in NetVendor. No Payments will be made to vendors or contractors who are not compliant.